วันพุธที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Reviews and Comments on The Interpreter's Journal

It's been a month since my new book The Interpreter's Journal was launched. My sincere thanks to those who have supported it. I'm very happy to hear the good reviews and comments on this book.

Here is the link to my interview about the book on Voice of America (Thai Version).

Benjawan's Interview on Voice of America

You can read three chapters of the book for free using these links.

How It Started

Mistakes and Misinterpretations

Studying Foreign Languages

Our fun book launch party video...

Paiboon Publishing's Youtube Channel

And you can read the reviews on Amazon.com with this link.

The Interpreter's Journal by Benjawan Poomsan Becker on Amazon.com

Many people who have read the book have told me how much they enjoyed it and that it was hard to put down. Some people even cried having related to my experiences that I wrote about in the book.

The one overwhelming comment from a number of Paiboon Publishing's Thai customers has been that they were disappointed that the book is not also written in Thai. Well, I have been working hard and the Thai version will come out in 2012. If you are at the point in your Thai language studies that you are learning how to read in Thai, you will be able to use the Thai version of the book to practice reading Thai at an advanced level.

It's available in major bookstores in Thailand for 300 baht. You can also purchase it at http://www.buythaibooks.com/.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น