วันเสาร์ที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Paiboon Publishing's Books To Be on E-reading Devices Like the Kindle or iPhone

In the next few months, you will be able to read most of Paiboon Publishing's books on your e-reading devices. We are converting our books to the new digital format.

I have listed my new title "The Interpreter's Journal" at a discounted price on Amazon.com's Kindle Store and Smashwords. Everyday I have been receiving emails from readers letting me know how they are enjoying this book. Here is my favorite review of this title on Amazon.com

"As a translator myself, as well as someone who loves foreign languages and cultures and has lived in Thailand before, I enjoyed this book on many different levels.

Benjawan's journey from a childhood in a small Thai village to being a highly successful court interpreter, translator and author in the United States is very inspiring (especially, since I started my own translation business in the US myself last year and couldn't wait to learn more about my colleague's experiences in the same field).

In addition to showing the challenges that a court interpreter faces every day, the book gives extensive insights into the Thai culture and interracial relationships. I learned a great deal about Thai culture that I wish I had known when I lived there - I had more than one 'aha moment' while reading along. The informative passages are interwoven with interesting anecdotes from Benjawan's life which make the book a really entertaining experience as well."

You can read more reviews here.

Reviews of The Interpreter's Journal

You will be surprised how much you can learn about Thailand, Thai culture, Thai history and Thai-Western relationship from this book.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น